- Routes: 91
Service is suspended until further notice.
- Routes: Media/Wawa
Outbound train #2335 will originate from Suburban Station on track 6. Passengers at Temple and Jefferson Stations needing connection should board train #3561.
- Routes: Market/Frankford Line
Passengers must board all trains on the eastbound platforms between York-Dauphin and Berks Stations due to track repairs.
Last updated: 10:33 pm September 28, 2023.
- Bus & Train Open Stroller Policy Begins Sunday, October 1Updated
- Workforce Safety Stand Down Impacting Service Through OctoberUpdated
- SEPTA Invites the Public to View & Test New Beta WebsiteUpdated
- Contactless Payment is Coming – Avoid Card Clash: Tap your Card, Not your WalletPublished
- 49th Street Trolley Track Renewal Project to Affect Local Traffic, 64 Bus, Aug. 14 – Oct. 28Updated
- Plan Now to Renew Expiring SEPTA Key Senior Fare CardsUpdated
- Subway Station Cleaning Blitz Continues Through Oct. 9Updated
- Work at 30th Street Station Affecting Access; Alternate Access AvailableUpdated
- Airport Line Platform Boarding Location ChangesUpdated
- Bus Service to Replace Trains Between Trevose and West Trenton Stations Sept. 30 – Oct. 1Updated
- SEPTA Key Cards Marked ‘Good Thru 09/23’ Expire Sept. 30Updated
- Staircase and Sidewalk Closures Due to MFL York-Dauphin Station RenovationUpdated
- Road Closures Possible Due to Painting Project for West End of MFLUpdated