- Routes: 33
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays until 10:15 p.m. today.
- Routes: 56
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays until 11:32 a.m. today.
- Routes: 57
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays until 1:04 p.m. today.
- Routes: 91
Service is suspended until further notice.
- Routes: Paoli/Thorndale
Inbound trains will board from the inner track platforms between Daylesford and Rosemont Stations on Saturday, June 10 from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. due to scheduled Amtrak work. The ADA platforms will be inaccessible at Radnor, Wayne, Strafford and Berwyn at this time. Contact 1-833-542-3200 for assistance.
- Routes: Warminster
Shuttle buses will replace train service between Glenside and Warminster Stations on Saturday, June 10 due to scheduled maintenance. Passengers should add 25 minutes to their travel time.
Last updated: 10:45 am June 10, 2023.
- Bradfield Road Grade Crossing ConstructionPublished ; updated
- New Summer Schedule Changes in Effect 6/11 & 6/12Published ; updated
- Route 13 Trolley Track Renewal Project, May 30 – July 30, 2023Published
- Attention: SEPTA Key Senior Fare card holders. Check your ID card for expiration dates and make an appointment to renew!Published ; updated
- Subway Station Cleaning Blitz 5/3/23 – 10/9/23Published ; updated
- Check The Expiration Date on The Front of Your SEPTA Key Card That Says – Good Thru 06/30 – Will Be Expiring June 30, 2023Published ; updated
- Tasker-Morris ADA Project Update – March 2023Published
- MFL & Trolley Riders: Entrance Closure at 30th & Market Street Eff. 6/1. See Alt. Station Access DetailsPublished
- Tie and Surface Daytime & Overnight Work SEPTA Manayunk/Norristown LinePublished ; updated
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Thursday, April 27, 2023Published ; updated
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- York-Dauphin MFL Station Exit Upgrade ProjectPublished ; updated
- Market-Frankford Line Painting Project begins week of January 9, 2023Published ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrances Open for SEPTA Regional Rail Customers to Enter/ExitPublished ; updated
- 11:50 amSEPTA Committee Meeting
- 5:30 pmCAC Plenary Meeting