- Routes: 91
Service is suspended until further notice.
- Routes: Paoli/Thorndale
Inbound train #514, scheduled to depart Thorndale at 4:45 a.m., is canceled between Thorndale and Malvern due to Amtrak track work. It will originate from Malvern Station.
Last updated: 4:55 am December 2, 2022.
- 2022 Holiday Vehicle Calendar of EventsPublished ; updated
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Monday, October 3, 2022Published ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrance ClosurePublished ; updated
- Track Renewal to Affect Routes 15, 7, 32, 48, and 49Published ; updated
- Check The Expiration Date on The Front of Your SEPTA Key Card That Says – good thru 11/22 – Will Be Expiring November 30, 2022Published ; updated
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- Jenkintown Stream Restoration ProjectPublished ; updated
- Market-Frankford Line Painting Project begins week of November 28Published
- Take the SEPTA Bicycle and Micromobility SurveyPublished
- Jefferson Station: 10th and Filbert Entrance Modernization Fact SheetPublished
- Butler Avenue Grade Crossing ConstructionPublished
- Shuttle Bus Substitution Entire Service Weekend: Saturday, December 3, 2022 and Sunday December 4, 2022Published