The Jefferson Station entrance at 11th and Market Streets will be open during the entire service day and the entrance at 10th and Filbert Streets will have wheelchair accessible entry only.
Routes: 4, 60, 108, 109, 113, 119, 123, L
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays.
Service is suspended until further notice.
Service will resume normal weekday operations starting Monday, October 3rd.
Last updated: 1:10 am October 3, 2022.
- Trenton RR Line Limited ServicePublished ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrance ClosurePublished ; updated
- Entrance Hours for Suburban StationPublished ; updated
- Track Renewal to Affect Routes 15, 7, 32, 48, and 49Published
- La Guagua 47 Short Film Screening and FiestaPublished ; updated
- Tie and Surface Daytime & Overnight Work SEPTA Chestnut Hill West LinePublished
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Monday, October 3, 2022Published
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- Jenkintown Stream Restoration ProjectPublished
- Take the SEPTA Bicycle and Micromobility SurveyPublished