- Routes: 14, 20, 50, 67, 108, 111, 117, K
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays.
- Routes: 10
Shuttle buses will operate continuously on Thursday, Feb. 2 and Friday, Feb. 3 in both directions between 33rd & Market Streets and Malvern Loop due to Philadelphia Water Department work. Passengers in Center City can connect with any trolley to 33rd & Market Streets for service.
- Routes: Market/Frankford Line
Passengers may board trains on normal platforms from Huntington to Allegheny Stations. The medical emergency has been cleared.
Last updated: 3:05 pm February 2, 2023.
- Extra Regional Rail Service — 2023 Auto Show Weekend: Sat/Sun, February 4 & 5Published ; updated
- Union Avenue Rail Grade Crossing to Close Beginning Monday, January 9Published ; updated
- CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SEPTA KEY CARD THAT SAYS – GOOD THRU 1/23 – WILL BE EXPIRING JANUARY 31, 2023Published ; updated
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Monday, October 3, 2022Published ; updated
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- Market-Frankford Line Painting Project begins week of January 9, 2023Published ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrance ClosurePublished ; updated
- Schuylkill River Trail Closure and Detour for Conshohocken Regional Rail Station ProjectPublished
- Jefferson Station: 10th and Filbert Entrance Modernization Fact SheetPublished