The Jefferson Station entrance at 11th and Market Streets will be open during the entire service day and the entrance at 10th and Filbert Streets will have wheelchair accessible entry only.
Routes: 4, 25, 47, 60, 96, 103, 108, 109, 113, 119, 123, L, R
Due to operator unavailability, service is operating with delays.
Service is suspended until further notice.
Regular weekend train service will be in effect on Sunday, Oct. 2nd. Service will resume normal weekday operations starting Monday, October 3rd.
Routes: Market/Frankford Line
Passengers must board all trains on the westbound platforms at Tioga and Erie-Torresdale Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service due to scheduled track work.
Broad Street Line
Routes: Broad Street Line
Northbound Susquehanna-Dauphin Station will be closed due to scheduled work from 8 p.m. until the end of service on Sunday, October 2nd. Passengers may transfer at N. Phila. Station to southbound trains or use bus routes 4 or 16 on Broad Street to reach the station.
Last updated: 11:35 pm October 2, 2022.
- Trenton RR Line Limited ServicePublished ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrance ClosurePublished ; updated
- Entrance Hours for Suburban StationPublished ; updated
- Track Renewal to Affect Routes 15, 7, 32, 48, and 49Published
- La Guagua 47 Short Film Screening and FiestaPublished ; updated
- Tie and Surface Daytime & Overnight Work SEPTA Chestnut Hill West LinePublished
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Monday, October 3, 2022Published
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- Jenkintown Stream Restoration ProjectPublished
- Take the SEPTA Bicycle and Micromobility SurveyPublished