- Routes: 91
Service is suspended until further notice.
- Routes: 101, 102
Buses will operate for trolley service continuously until Monday morning Dec. 5, from 69th Street Transportation Center to Media/Sharon Hill due to scheduled signal work.
- Routes: Lansdale/Doylestown
Shuttle buses will replace train service between Doylestown and Colmar Stations on Sunday, December 4 due to scheduled work. Buses will depart Doylestown Station 13 minutes before the regularly scheduled time. Train #571 will depart on its regular scheduled time.
Last updated: 5:45 am December 4, 2022.
- 2022 Holiday Vehicle Calendar of EventsPublished ; updated
- Suburban Station Entrance Changes Effective Monday, October 3, 2022Published ; updated
- Jefferson Station Entrance ClosurePublished ; updated
- Track Renewal to Affect Routes 15, 7, 32, 48, and 49Published ; updated
- Check The Expiration Date on The Front of Your SEPTA Key Card That Says – good thru 11/22 – Will Be Expiring November 30, 2022Published ; updated
- Airport Line Platform Rehabilitation Project- Boarding Location ChangesPublished
- Jenkintown Stream Restoration ProjectPublished ; updated
- Market-Frankford Line Painting Project begins week of November 28Published
- Take the SEPTA Bicycle and Micromobility SurveyPublished
- Jefferson Station: 10th and Filbert Entrance Modernization Fact SheetPublished
- Butler Avenue Grade Crossing ConstructionPublished
- Shuttle Bus Substitution Entire Service Weekend: Saturday, December 3, 2022 and Sunday December 4, 2022Published