- Routes: 15
Due to operator unavailability, scheduled trips are subject to delays and cancellations until 9:08 a.m. today.
- Routes: 38
Due to operator unavailability, scheduled trips are subject to delays and cancellations until 2:13 p.m. today.
- Routes: 40
Due to operator unavailability, scheduled trips are subject to delays and cancellations until 9:25 p.m. today.
- Routes: 52
Due to operator unavailability, scheduled trips are subject to delays and cancellations until 1:37 p.m. today.
- Routes: 91
Service is suspended until further notice.
- Routes: Chestnut Hill East
Passengers must board all trains from the outbound platforms between Chestnut Hill East and Wister Stations from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. due to scheduled track work. This will affect inbound trains #709, #713, and #717.
- Routes: Manayunk/Norristown
Passengers must board all trains from the outbound platforms between Miquon and Conshohocken Stations from 9:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. due to scheduled construction. This will affect inbound trains #2311, #2315, and #2319.
- Routes: Paoli/Thorndale
Inbound and outbound trains have resumed normal operations between Overbrook and Bryn Mawr Stations. Trains will continue to bypass Ardmore Station until further notice. Alternative suggestions are available online for intermediate travel.
- Routes: Market/Frankford Line
Trains are operating with delays of up to 10 minutes in both directions due to equipment issues.
Norristown High Speed Line
- Routes: Norristown High Speed Line
One inbound train will operate out of service from Garrett Hill Station to 69th Street Transportation Center due to mechanical issues.
Last updated: 12:20 pm October 3, 2023.
- Bus & Train Open Stroller PolicyPublished
- Workforce Safety Stand Down Impacting Service Through OctoberUpdated
- SEPTA Invites the Public to View & Test New Beta WebsiteUpdated
- Contactless Payment – Avoid Card Clash: Tap your Card, Not your WalletPublished
- 49th Street Trolley Track Renewal Project to Affect Local Traffic, 64 Bus, Aug. 14 – Oct. 28Updated
- Plan Now to Renew Expiring SEPTA Key Senior Fare CardsUpdated
- Subway Station Cleaning Blitz Continues Through Oct. 9Updated
- Chestnut Hill East Line Operating on a Single Track During ConstructionPublished
- Work at 30th Street Station Affecting Access; Alternate Access AvailableUpdated
- Airport Line Platform Boarding Location ChangesUpdated
- Check the Expiration Date on the Front of Your SEPTA Key Card That Says – Good Thru 10/23 – Will Be Expiring October 31, 2023Published
- Staircase and Sidewalk Closures Due to MFL York-Dauphin Station RenovationUpdated
- Road Closures Possible Due to Painting Project for West End of MFLUpdated