SEPTA is continuing its series of station cleaning and maintenance blitzes beginning in May and continuing through October on the Broad Street (BSL) and Market-Frankford Lines (MFL).
For each blitz, stations will close at 8 pm on a Friday and reopen the following Monday morning at 5 am. Efforts will focus on heavy cleaning, maintenance, as well as painting and any additional repairs where needed.
During the closures, customers can find alternate service at neighboring stations on the Broad Street and Market-Frankford Lines, or on nearby bus routes by using the Trip Planner and checking schedules. Below are dates and locations of the blitz at each station:
- Snyder Station, BSL, 8 pm May 5-5 am May 8
- Allegheny Station, MFL, 8 p, May 19-5 am May 22
- Tioga Station, MFL, 8 pm June 16-5 am June 19
- 11th Street Station, MFL, 8 pm July 14-5 am July 17
- Somerset Station, MFL, 8 pm July 28-5 am July 31
- Hunting Park Station, BSL, 8 pm August 11-5 am August 14
- 34th Street Station, MFL, 8 pm August 25-5 am August 28 – Cancelled
- Logan Station, BSL, 8 pm September 8-5 am September 11
- 46th Street Station, MFL, 8 pm September 22-5 am September 25 – Cancelled
- 13th Street Station, MFL & Trolley, 8 pm October 6-5 am October 9. Affected Trolley lines include 10, 11, 13, 34, 36.
- 34th Street Station, MFL, 8 pm October 20-5 am October 23