- Any application fees must be paid at the time of submission of your application. All fees are non-refundable.
- Applicant acknowledges that SEPTA is not responsible for any costs associated with the Work. Permittee must reimburse SEPTA for all costs that SEPTA incurs in connection with this application (“Application”), Agreement, and Permit. Without limiting the foregoing, applicant must reimburse SEPTA for all costs that SEPTA incurs in connection with the review of the applicant’s plans, drawing, or other submissions and flag service and other protection.
- SEPTA will bill applicant for SEPTA’s costs, expenses and labor charges at SEPTA’s standard force account rates. All payments due from applicant to SEPTA shall be due and payable within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of invoice. Applicant has no right to set off against any payment due any sums which applicant may believe are due to it from SEPTA for any reason. In the event that applicant fails to pay, when due, any amount payable by it, applicant must pay SEPTA, together with such overdue payment, interest at an annual rate of six (6) percent calculated from the date the payment was due until paid. All payments due from applicant to SEPTA hereunder must be: (i) made by check drawn from currently available funds; (ii) made payable to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority; and (iii) mailed with a copy of the invoice to: Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, P.O. Box 7780-4044, Philadelphia, PA 19182-4044. All payments are deemed made only upon receipt by SEPTA of collected funds.
- SEPTA notifies the applicant that certain words in this application have specific meanings and that applicant must answer the questions below consistent with those meanings.
- “Hazardous Substance” and “Hazardous Substances” mean without limitation, flammables, explosives, radioactive materials, asbestos, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s), chemicals known to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity, pollutants, contaminants, hazardous wastes, toxic substances or related materials, petroleum and petroleum products, and substances declared to be hazardous or toxic under any law or regulation now or hereafter enacted or promulgated by any government that has jurisdiction over the Work and/or the SEPTA property.
- “SEPTA Property” means the real estate, right-of-way, building or other property which SEPTA owns, leases, maintains, occupies, possesses or controls and which is associated with the Work that Permittee intends to perform. References herein to “on SEPTA property” or “on the SEPTA Property” mean on, under, over or adjacent to the SEPTA Property, whatever is appropriate.
- “Work means the activities identified in the Application which Permittee intends to perform on the SEPTA Property.”
The process will take approximately X number of days.