Get beta versions of apps
Important: To get the beta version of an app, the SEPTA app must already be installed on your device.
- Open the Play Store .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices Installed.
- Tap an app to open its detail page.
- Under “Join the beta,” tap Join Join.
Tip: If you can’t find “Join the beta,” that means the developer doesn’t offer public betas for the app at this time.
Installing a beta iOS using a public link invitation:
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- tap this public link on your device
- Public link, tap “Install” or “Update”.
Once you’ve downloaded the app and joined the beta, click here to learn how to add a ticket to your mobile device.