Read the City of Philadelphia press release at https://www.septa.org/media/short/2015/pictures/2015-06-16-wmof-city-press-release.pdf.
Home > Media > News > Mayor Nutter and City Officials Release Transportation Details for World Meeting of Families & Papal Visit
Explore the Archives
SEPTA now posts most of its news in Spanish as well as English. For translations of other content on the site, use the Google Translate tool.
accessibility Broad Street Run budget Bus Lane Bus Revolution COVID-19 Eagles Emmanuella Myrthil etiquette Final Design flower show Flyers heatwave historic interest holiday schedule human trafficking awareness KoP Rail labor maintenance marathon Market Street milestones Mobile Ticketing personnel Philabundance Phillies police public event Red Paint Regional Rail safety Santa Express schedules SEPTA Board SEPTA Key SEPTA Key Advantage SEPTA Key Tix Sixers sustainability Trolley Modernization Trolleys Wawa weather preparations winter Wissahickon Transportation Center
- SEPTA Pauses King of Prussia Rail Project
- SEPTA Partners with City & PennDOT to Install Red Bus Lanes on Market Street
- ‘SEPTA Key Advantage’ Institutional Pass Program Expansion Continues
- SEPTA Moves Forward with Construction of Wissahickon Transportation Center
- SEPTA avanza con la construcción del Centro de Transporte de Wissahickon