New schedules for SEPTA’s City, Suburban, and Victory Transit divisions go into effect beginning Sunday, June 19 and Monday, June 20, 2016. Most timetable adjustments are minor and are designed to account for seasonal changes in ridership and to improve customer service. However, SEPTA would like to alert passengers to the following service changes:
- Route 10: Due to a track renewal project, buses will replace all Route 10 trolleys through Saturday, July 23, 2016.
- Route 14: Additional weekday service to Byberry East Industrial Park.
- Route 15: Due to a track renewal project, buses will replace all Route 15 trolleys through Saturday, September 4, 2016.
- Route 17: Buses will follow new routing to Penn’s Landing, using Front and Chestnut Streets.
- Route 60: Additional weekend service to Delaware Avenue and Lewis Street.
- Route 65: Due to construction on the Walnut Lane Bridge, the Route 65 will operate on a special detour (detour information is available here).
- Route 105: All weekday and Saturday daytime trips will begin and end at Lancaster and Norwood Avenues (Rosemont). Service between Rosemont and Paoli will be served by Route 106. Schedules are coordinated in Ardmore between Routes 105 and 106 to assist customers who may need to transfer between both routes. Evening and Sunday service will terminate at Suburban Square in Ardmore. Additional details can be found in the System Status section of www.septa.org.
- Route 106: Additional weekday and Saturday service is scheduled to and from Paoli Hospital. Additional details can be found in the System Status section of www.septa.org.
- Route 201: Due to the closure of Virginia Drive east of Camp Hill Road for the replacement of two bridges, Route 201 will operate on a detour.
While timetables for some routes will go unchanged, passengers on all routes are encouraged to access updated schedules for their routes. New schedules are available at SEPTA customer locations and online here.
Riders can also access real-time service information by using the official SEPTA App available as a free download for both Apple and Android devices, and by following the@SEPTA Twitter feed.