PHILADELPHIA (August 31, 2023) – SEPTA will hold a job fair on Saturday, September 9 seeking candidates for entry level, skilled trade, and corporate positions at the Authority. The event will provide job seekers the opportunity to meet with managers from various departments, and recruiters will also be on-hand to review resumes and discuss potential career paths at SEPTA.
“At SEPTA, the potential for advancement within the Authority is vast, and we encourage all jobseekers with various skill levels to explore the opportunities SEPTA has to offer,” said SEPTA CEO and General Manager Leslie S. Richards.
The career fair will feature employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Bus Operators
- Conductor/Engineer Trainees
- Transit Police Officers
- Maintenance Custodians
- Track General Helpers/Laborers
- Bus and rail car mechanics
- Electricians (buildings, power systems)
- Building trades (carpenters, masons, etc.)
- Signal and Communications Technicians
- Electronic Technicians (rail cars, collection equipment, etc.)
- Track Welders & Inspectors
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Civil)
- Information Technology
The event will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at SEPTA headquarters, located at 1234 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa. Interested candidates should visit https://jobs.septa.org/job/Philadelphia-SEPTA-Company-Wide-Career-Fair-Penn-19107/1063377700/. To register click the “Apply Now” link. Walk-ins are welcome but registration is encouraged.
# # #