Following several successful station cleaning and maintenance blitzes over the last two years, SEPTA is continuing the initiative through October on the Broad Street (BSL) and Market-Frankford Lines (MFL).
This weekend’s (July 14-16) comprehensive cleaning will be at 11th St. Station on the Market-Frankford Line. As with each cleaning, stations will close at 8 p.m. on Friday and reopen Monday morning at 5 a.m. Efforts will focus on heavy cleaning, maintenance, as well as painting, and any additional repairs where needed.
Below are the dates and locations for the rest of the blitz at each station:
- Somerset Station (MFL) July 28, 29, 30
- Hunting Park Station (BSL) August 11, 12, 13
- 34th Street Station (MFL) August 25, 26, 27
- Logan Station (BSL) September 8, 9, 10
- 46th Street Station (MFL) September 22, 23, 24
- 13th Street Station (MFL) October 6, 7, 8
During the closures, customers can find alternate service at neighboring stations on the Broad Street and Market-Frankford Lines, or on nearby bus routes. For trip-planning tools and schedules, please visit www.SEPTA.org.