Following several successful station cleaning and maintenance blitzes last year SEPTA is continuing the initiative beginning this month and through September on the Broad Street (BSL) and Market-Frankford Lines (MFL).
This weekend’s station cleaning (May 13-15) will be at Somerset on the Market-Frankford Line. The station will close at 8 p.m. on Friday and reopen Monday morning at 5 a.m. Efforts will focus on maintenance, including work on the eastbound elevator floor, as well as painting, power washing, and new signage.
Below are dates and locations for the rest of the blitz:
- 13th Street Station (MFL) June 3, 4, 5
- 34th Street Station (MFL) June 17, 18, 19
- Ellsworth-Federal Station (BSL) June 24, 25, 26
- Huntingdon Station (MFL) July 29, 30, 31
- Wyoming Station (BSL) August 5, 6, 7
During the closures, customers can find alternate service at neighboring stations on the Broad Street and Market-Frankford Lines, or on nearby bus routes. For trip-planning tools and schedules, please visit www.SEPTA.org.