The twinkling lights, the boughs of holly, the glistening ornaments… ’tis the season to be jolly and SEPTA has the holiday spirit, thanks to operators who have adorned several of the Authority’s vehicles with bows, garland, bells and more.
Trolley operator Gary Mason and bus operators (and sisters) Deina McLaughlin and Denita Birton used hundreds of lights, yards of garland and tons of tinsel, all to make the season brighter for their passengers.
The festive bus, train and trolleys can be found on the following routes:
- Trolley #2320, operated by Gary Mason on Route 15 (Monday-Friday, 1:22 a.m.-12:19 p.m.)
- Trolley #9022, operated by William “Sarge” Wright on Route 10 (Wednesday-Sunday, 12:12 p.m.-9:15 p.m.)
- Bus #8361, operating on Route 109 (to Springfield Mall), 110 (to Granite Run and Springfield Malls), 111 (to Granite Run Mall), 123 (to King of Prussia Mall) or 125 (to King of Prussia Mall)
- Routes 101 and 102 (Media/Sharon Hill Line)
- Norristown High Speed Line