SEPTA Regional Rail routes will operate with new schedules beginning Sunday, January 17. Highlights for the upcoming changes include:
- Media/Elwyn Line: Most midday service to Elwyn will operate up to seven minutes later due to several construction projects. Trains will depart Suburban Station hourly from 10:12 a.m. until 2:12 p.m.
- West Trenton Line: Hourly midday service has resumed with most midday trains operating to and from the Philadelphia International Airport. Inbound trains will operate from West Trenton through Suburban Station from 8:55 a.m. until 3:55 p.m. Hourly mid-day service from Center City will operate from 9:05 a.m. until 3:05 p.m. This modification will reduce current headways by up to 20 minutes.
- Lansdale/Doylestown Line: Weekday midday half-hour train service to Lansdale will be restored. Inbound trains from Lansdale will operate every half-hour from 9:21 a.m. until 2:21 p.m. to Suburban Station. Outbound train half-hour service from Suburban Station is scheduled from 8:50 a.m. until 2:50 p.m.
- Norristown Line: Midday weekday service as been restored to pre-June 2009 schedule times. Inbound trains will operate from Norristown Transportation Center from 9:05 a.m. until 3:29 p.m. Outbound trains are scheduled to depart Suburban Station from 8:53 p.m. until 2:43 p.m.
- Minor schedule adjustments have been made to outbound trains operating from Center City through Jenkintown; however Center City times have not been altered.
The new schedules can be viewed at www.septa.org/schedules/upcoming.html. Passengers will also be able to pick up new timetables at Market-East, Suburban and 30th Street Stations and SEPTA sales offices.
Passengers with questions about the schedule changes can call the SEPTA Customer Service Department at 215-580-7800.