SEPTA moves the Southeastern Pennsylvania region forward by providing safe, reliable and accessible transit choices for everyone. In every decision we make, safety is paramount. We are an industry leader in health and safety initiatives for our employees, our riders and our community because we are disciplined in our thoughts and actions.
for 24/7 emergencies, security information or to report a crime on our system
dedicated to the adherence & application of an adaptive Safety Management System
address safety, security & the challenges of the vulnerable population on our system
Emergencies & Hotlines
- Emergencies: 911 or SEPTA Transit Police, (215) 280-8111
- Text-a-Tip: (215) 234-1911
- Mental Health Support: Dial or text 988
- Emergency Housing Support: (215) 232-1984
Customer Service may be reached by phone, chat, web form, social media, in person or by mail. See all contact information.
Transit Watch App
- Report an incident by phone or text.
- Submit a photo or video of an incident.
- Be contacted by a dispatcher to obtain additional information.
- Receive “Be on the Look Out” alerts and send back information if you see the person being sought.