SEPTA will operate modified transit schedules on Thursday and Friday (Nov. 23 & 24) due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. A complete list of service adjustments and detours is available online at http://www.septa.org/events/thanksgiving-parade-service.html.
A highlight of service changes is also included below:
Parade Set-up – Wednesday, November 22
Detours begin Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 6 p.m. and continue through 3 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 23 for the following routes: 31, 33, 38, 44, 124, 125, MFO
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23
- Regional Rail, buses, trolleys and the Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a Sunday/Holiday Schedule.
- Detours will be in effect from 3 a.m. to 2 p.m. on and around the Benjamin Franklin Parkway on routes 2, 7, 17, 27, 31, 32, 33, 38, 43, 44, 48, 124 and 125 due to the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Routes 204, 205, 310, 312 and 316 will not operate.
- Market-Frankford & Broad Street Line service will operate all night train service beginning Thursday at 12:01 a.m. Regular Owl Bus service will resume Friday at 12:01 a.m.
- Additional late-evening trips to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets have been added on bus route 93 to accommodate holiday shoppers.
Day After Thanksgiving (Black Friday) – Friday, November 24
- Service on Regional Rail, Broad Street, Market-Frankford and Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a normal weekday schedule.
- Many SEPTA Bus and Trolley Routes will operate on a modified weekday schedule. Specific route service information is available on printed timetables and at www.septa.org
- Additional trips will be added to bus routes 14, 20, 25, 50, 123, 124 and 125 to accommodate holiday shoppers.