SEPTA will operate a Sunday/Holiday schedule Thursday (Nov. 28) and a modified transit schedule Friday (Nov. 29) due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. A complete list of service adjustments and detours is available online at https://www.septa.org/events/thanksgiving-parade-service.html. A highlight of service changes is also included below:
Parade Set-up: Wednesday, November 27
Detours begin Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 6 p.m. for the following routes: 31, 33, 38, 44, 49, 124, 125 and MFO
Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28
- Regional Rail, City and Suburban buses, trolleys and the Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a Sunday/Holiday Schedule. Bus Route 124 will offer additional service late afternoon and evening for holiday shoppers.
- Detours will be in effect from 3 a.m. to 2 p.m. on and around the Benjamin Franklin Parkway on routes 2, 7, 17, 27, 31, 32, 33, 38, 43, 44, 48, 49, 124 & MFO due to the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Routes 204, 205, 310, 312 and 316 will not operate.
- Market-Frankford & Broad Street Line service will operate all night train service beginning Thursday at 12:01 a.m. Regular Owl Bus service will resume Friday at 12:01 a.m.
Day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday): Friday, November 29:
- On Friday, November 29, Trolley Routes 10, 11, 13, 15, 34, and 36 and many bus routes will operate on a modified weekday schedule. Specific route service information is available on printed timetables and at www.septa.org.
- Service on Regional Rail, Broad Street, Market-Frankford and Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a normal weekday schedule.
- Additional trips will be added to bus routes 94, 123 and 124 to accommodate holiday shoppers.