SEPTA will operate modified transit schedules on Thursday and Friday (Nov. 27 & 28) due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. A complete list of service adjustments is available online at http://septa.org/service/holiday-service.html
A highlight of service changes is also included below:
Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 27
- – Regional Rail, buses, trolleys and the Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a Sunday/Holiday Schedule.
- – Detours will be in effect on routes 2, 7, 17, 27, 31, 32, 33, 38, 43, 48, 124 and 125 due to the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- – Routes 204, 205, 310, 312 and 316 will not operate.
- – Market-Frankford & Broad Street Line service will operate on a special schedule. All night train service will be available beginning Thursday at 12:01am. Regular Owl Bus service will resume Friday at 12:01 a.m.
- – Additional late-evening trips to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets have been added on bus route 93 to accommodate holiday shoppers.
Day After Thanksgiving (Black Friday): Friday, November 28
- – Service on Regional Rail, Broad Street, Market-Frankford and Norristown High Speed Line will operate on a normal weekday schedule.
- – Many SEPTA Bus and Trolley Routes will operate on a modified weekday schedule. Specific route service information is available on printed timetables and at www.septa.org
- – Additional trips will be added to bus routes 14, 20, 25, 50, 123, 124 and 125 to accommodate holiday shoppers.