SEPTA will offer special bus service on Sunday, September 20q for those attending the Fallen Heroes Tribute Concert at the Mann Center for the Performing Arts.
The free concert by The Philadelphia Orchestra will raise money through donations for the Fraternal Order of Police’s Survivors’ Fund, which benefits families of police officers killed in the line of duty. The concert begins at 6 p.m.
SEPTA is a proud patron sponsor of the event, and will run its special Mann Center Loop Bus through Center City to take customers to and from the show. For just $4.50 each way, or $3 for those with a valid TransPass or TrailPass, concert-goers can avoid the traffic, and concentrate on enjoying the performance. The schedule is as follows:
- 4:20 pm: Eastbound Route 12 stop on Locust Street at 19th Street
- 4:23 pm: Academy of Music (Broad & Locust)
- 4:25 pm: Broad & Chestnut streets (southeast corner of Broad)
- 4:30 pm: Marriott Courtyard
- 4:35 pm: Marriott Hotel
- 4:37 pm: 15th Street and JFK Boulevard, then all stops on JFK to 20th Street
- 4:40 pm: 22nd Street and Ben Franklin Parkway
- 4:45 pm: 2601 Parkway Apartments
- 5:10 pm: Arrive at Mann Center
The bus will depart the Mann Center 30 minutes after the performance ends. The return bus will make the same stops.
For more information on SEPTA, including schedules and fares, visit www.septa.org, or call SEPTA Customer Service at 215-580-7800. For more information on the Fallen Heroes Tribute Concert, including ticket information, visit the Mann Center Web site, www.manncenter.org