Summer schedules go into effect for most Bus, Trolley, Market Frankford, Broad Street and Norristown High Speed Line Routes effective June 14/15. The changes include adjustments to run times to accommodate summer service levels. Below is a summary of the minor changes to service:
- Route 110, 111, 114, and 117 bus stops for Riddle Hospital will be relocated to Baltimore Pike. Route 114 will loop around the Media Bypass in order to serve Riddle Hospital, from Baltimore Pike, in both directions. More information is available here: https://www.septa.org/alert/pdf/Bus-Route-110-111-114-117.pdf
- Routes 204, and LUCY GOLD and Green Routes continue to operate on a modified schedule.
- Route 91 remains suspended.
- Select Market Frankford, Broad Street, and Trolley Line Stations remain closed. A list of open stations is available here: http://septa.org/covid-19/service-information.html#mfl
- Market-Frankford Line – All-Stop service will continue.
- Route 10 Trolley will operate as bus for track work project.
Timetables for some routes will go unchanged; however passengers on all routes are encouraged to access updated schedules for their routes.
Riders can also access real-time service information by using the official SEPTA App, which is available as a free download for both Apple and Android devices, and by following the @SEPTA Twitter feed.