New schedules for SEPTA’s City, Suburban, and Victory Transit divisions go into effect Sunday, June 18 and Monday, June 19, 2017. Most timetable adjustments are minor and are designed to account for seasonal changes in ridership and to improve customer service. However, SEPTA would like to alert passengers to the following service changes:
- Route 15: Due to a track renewal project, buses will replace all Route 15 trolleys through Saturday, September 2, 2017.
- Route 4 & 16: Weekday midday service level adjustments
- Route 66: Weekday, Saturday and Sunday OWL trip adjustments for service to Frankford Transportation Center
- Route 93: Adjustments to first four Weekday eastbound AM trips to improve connections to the Norristown High Speed Line
- Route 94: Adjustments to Weekday AM service to Montgomery County Community College
- Route 117: Service will resume to Plaza 352
- Route 124: Select Saturday trips extended to Valley Forge Rd., and additional Sunday trips added to accommodate higher passenger volume
While timetables for some routes will go unchanged, passengers on all routes are encouraged to access updated schedules for their routes. New schedules are available at SEPTA customer locations and online at http://septa.org/schedules/upcoming-transit.html.
Riders can also access real-time service information by using the official SEPTA App, which is available as a free download for both Apple and Android devices, and by following the @SEPTA Twitter feed.