If you live outside of SEPTA’s service area and are a person with a disability that prevents you from using a regular bus, you are eligible for 21 days of ADA paratransit service within a 365-day period.
To request registration, complete and return the Visitor Registration form below along with the required proof of eligibility.
- SEPTA CCT Accessible Services Visitor Information (PDF)
- SEPTA CCT Accessible Services Visitor Information (DOC)
- ADA Visitor Registration Form (PDF)
- ADA Visitor Registration Form (DOCX)
Connecting Paratransit Services
SEPTA provides complementary ADA paratransit service to pre-registered visitors. If you are a visitor using CCT paratransit for travel to or from a connecting fixed-route agency, remember to:
- Inform CCT Reservations when making your reservation of the fixed-route agency you are connecting to/from.
- Provide a requested time CCT paratransit will pick you up.
- Confirm the connecting location with the other agency.
Transfer Point Locations
Connecting paratransit agencies and their transfer points are:
- DART: Tri State Mall
- NJ Access Link: Trenton Transportation Center or Eighth and Market Streets
- PART: Pottstown Hospital