A bus service that runs overnight on weekdays along the Broad Street Line route after the subway goes out of service. A Night Owl Service route, continuing to operate after midnight.
The major stops for this route are listed. Riders may request a stop at another location along the route. Pull the bus cord to notify the driver when you are approaching your stop.
Stops on This Route
The stops are listed in their order on this route. See the list in reverse trip order.
- Fern Rock Transportation Center, 11th Street at Nedro Avenue, Philadelphia, Fare Zone 1
- Olney Transportation Center, 5600 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia
- Erie Station, 3700 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia
- Cecil B. Moore Station, 1700 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia
- City Hall Station, Broad Street at Market Street, Philadelphia
- Walnut-Locust Station, 200 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia
- NRG Station, 3600 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia