The Procurement & Supply Chain Management Department remains committed to providing a full and open competitive environment for procurement opportunities in conformance with local, state and federal regulations.
We offer prospective bidders the ability to access information on business opportunities through an electronic system. All pricing offers posted to this system will remain secure and unreadable until the deadline listed.
Bidding Through the eProcurement System
SEPTA provides an eProcurement System (ePS) allowing registered users to receive automatic notification when a product or service within a firm’s area of business expertise is being procured by SEPTA. This system is free but requires an internet-connected device.
No other form of bid or quotation will be accepted for procurements facilitated through ePS.
Prospective bidders can contact the appropriate buyer to receive copies of select procurements not listed in ePS.
Read Procurement’s Policies
- SEPTA’s Environmental and Sustainability Management System (ESMS) Contractor/Subcontractor Memo and Training Requirement (PDF)
- Business Integrity Policy (PDF)
- Terms & Conditions of Purchase (PDF)
- Firearm Policy on Authority Property
Register on ePS
- Read the registration instructions for ePS (PDF)
- Register using the vendor form to request approval for participation in our system.
For help, email [email protected].