Six Ways to Reach Customer Service
Communicating with our customers is an essential part of SEPTA’s commitment to providing quality public transportation in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our Customer Service Department is here to respond to any question or concern you may have about your SEPTA experience.
Give Us a Call
- Phone: (215) 580-7800 – En espanol disponible
- TDD/TTY: (215) 580-7853
- Multilingual: (215) 580-7800
- 7 am-7 pm Mondays-Fridays
- 8 am-5 pm Saturdays-Sundays
SEPTA’s multilingual line can now assist customers in more than 200 languages. LEP (Limited English Proficient) callers will be assisted by way of a three-way conference with an interpreter and a customer service representative.
Chat Hours are 7 am-7 pm weekdays and 8 am-5 pm weekends.
SEPTA’s Chat Now can connect you live with a Customer Service agent.
We ask customers to keep their questions short to allow our agents to handle as many questions as possible. For more complicated inquiries, concerns, or complaints, we recommend our Comment Form.
Use Our Comment Form
Our comment form allows customers to submit inquiries, commendations and complaints.
Please allow two to four business days for a response.
Follow Us on Social Media
Customer Service maintains a couple of social media accounts to assist its customers. The organization’s hashtag is #SEPTA.
- Twitter: @SEPTA_SOCIAL
- Twitter for SEPTA Key: @SEPTAKey
In addition to these accounts, SEPTA has multiple Twitter feeds for service alerts, news, press releases, and assistance with SEPTA Key. See our full social media directory for details.
Visit a Customer Service Location
Hours are 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays unless otherwise noted.
- SEPTA Headquarters, 1234 Market Street
- Frankford Transportation Center
- 69th Street Transportation Center
- 15th Street Station
- 30th Street Station: closed due to construction
- Olney Transportation Center
- Norristown Transportation Center
- Walnut-Locust Station
Regional Rail Passenger Services
Located at Jefferson, Suburban and 30th Street Regional Rail Stations, Passenger Services is available in person during Regional Rail operating hours to provide travel information and respond to service-related questions.
Drop Us a Line
1234 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Frequently-Requested Contact Information
General mail correspondence may be addressed to SEPTA at 1234 Market Street, Fourth Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
CCT Connect Customer Service
Hours for CCT Connect customer service are 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays.
- Customer Service: (215) 580-7145
- TDD/TTY: (215) 580-7712
- Emergency: (215) 580-8111
- Non-Emergency: (215) 580-4487 or [email protected]
- Administrative: (215) 580-3641
Lost and Found
Lost items found on SEPTA are turned in at the end of the day by operators of each service. They are recorded and tagged for identification purposes. If the item has contact information, we work to notify the customer and return it.
Most items are kept for 30 days. Unfortunately, we cannot keep perishable items such as groceries.
- Regional Rail Lost & Found: (215) 580-5740
- All Other Lost & Found: (215) 580-7800
Open Record Requests
For requests under the Pennsylvania-Right-to Know Law (Act 3 of 2008):
Open Records Officer
c/o Office of General Counsel
1234 Market Street
Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law: [email protected]
More SEPTA Contact Information
- Claims: (215) 580-3700
- Elevator Status Hotline: (877) 737-8248
- Human Resources Service Center: (215) 580-7109
- Inspector General (Waste, Fraud and Abuse): (215) 580-3797
- Parking Information: (215) 580-3400 or [email protected]
- Website Comments: [email protected]