SEPTA Key Cards are now available for customers at a number of retail locations, expanding the availability beyond Transit station and Bus Loop Fare Kiosks and SEPTA Sales Offices.
This initial launch of the SEPTA Key External Retail Network includes more than 100 locations where customers can purchase a Key Card ($4.95 fee will apply for the purchase of a new Key Card) and load/reload fare products such as Weekly and Monthly TransPasses, Convenience Passes, and Travel Wallet value.
The retail network will eventually grow to approximately 1,500 locations throughout our service region including grocery stores, pharmacies and local convenience stores, among others.
For a map showing the SEPTA Key External Retail Network locations, please visit www.septa.org/key/external-retailers.
This map will be updated regularly as new retailers join the SEPTA Key Sales Network.
Customers currently using tokens and legacy TransPasses are urged to make the switch to the SEPTA Key. It provides the same fare payment methods and discounts, but with added convenience and benefits including:
- One Card that can be loaded and reloaded with the SEPTA Transit fare of your choice
- Weekly/Monthly TransPass, One Day Convenience Pass
- Put money in the Card Travel Wallet and ride as you do today using tokens and transfers
- Protection against loss or theft when you register your Key Card
- Options to purchase fares at SEPTA Sales Offices, Transit Station/Loop Fare Kiosks, External Retail Network locations, and online at www.septakey.org.
For more information about the SEPTA Key, visit www.septa.org/key.