PHILADELPHIA (May 17, 2023) – Following several successful station cleaning and maintenance blitzes over the last two years SEPTA is continuing the initiative beginning this month and through October on the Broad Street (BSL) and Market-Frankford Lines (MFL).
This weekend’s (May 19-21) comprehensive cleaning will be at Allegheny Station on the Market-Frankford Line. As with each cleaning, stations will close at 8 p.m. on Friday and reopen Monday morning at 5 a.m. Efforts will focus on heavy cleaning, maintenance, as well as painting and any additional repairs where needed.
Below are dates and locations for the rest of the blitz at each station:
- Tioga Station (MFL) June 16, 17, 18
- 11th Street Station (MFL) July 14, 15, 16
- Somerset Station (MFL) July 28, 29, 30
- Hunting Park Station (BSL) August 11, 12, 13
- 34th Street Station (MFL) August 25, 26, 27
- Logan Station (BSL) September 8, 9, 10
- 46th Station (MFL) September 22, 23, 24
- 13th Street Station (MFL) October 6, 7, 8
During the closures, customers can find alternate service at neighboring stations on the Broad Street and Market-Frankford Lines, or on nearby bus routes. For trip-planning tools and schedules, please visit www.SEPTA.org